CONFERENCE ROOM SCHEDULING
222 Building Room A Calendar
- There is a $50/hour set-up/clean-up fee
- There is a charge for tenants not located in City Center East for the Board Room
- There is a charge for non-tenants of the 222 building for Conference Rooms A & B
- There are additional charges for teleconferencing equipment
PROCEDURES FOR CONFERENCE ROOM RESERVATIONS
- Before you submit a reservation request please check the conference room calendar to be sure the date you need is available. Also verify all your attendees are available on the date prior to submitting your reservation request. Continually modifying a reservation will result in an administrative fee being charged.
- If you require assistance with room set-up there is a $50 set-up/clean-up fee. After you have submitted your completed request form you can confirm your reservation by checking the web calendar. Please allow at least 24 hours for the calendar to be updated. If after 24 hours your reservation has not been updated on the web calendar, please contact Carla Sewell at 730-4280 or firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT assume your reservation is confirmed UNTIL you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us immediately.
- If you need to modify or cancel a room request you already submitted, you MUST submit a new request form indicating what your change is. Continually modifying a reservation will result in an administrative fee being charged.
- Reservations must be made at least TWO BUSINESS DAYS prior to the event date. Any reservations made less than two business days in advance will NOT be accepted.
- Because of the high demand of the conference rooms, if your function is cancelled, you must notify Carla Sewell at 730-4280 or email@example.com no less than 48 hours prior to your reserved date or you will be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
- All reservations for the Boardrooms must be for company meetings. No yoga, exercise meetings, etc. Meetings must be related to the company who is a tenant within the complex.
- When scheduling your meeting please allow extra time for setting up and taking down your meeting. (Example: if your meeting is from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., but you need 30 minutes to set up and 30 minutes to gather up your belongings after the meeting, you need to book from 9:30 a.m. to Noon.)
- There is a required 30 minute time period between each room booking time.
- A $75 fee will be charged for any no-show meetings. All cancellations must be submitted 48 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting date and time. Continually modifying or cancelling room requests will result in an administrative fee being charged.
- A $50 set up/cleaning charge will be applied if room is not left in the proper condition.
- If you serve food during your meeting which results in our staff having to clean the room, you will be charged a $50 clean up fee.
- You can only make FUTURE reservations 3 months in advance of the actual meeting date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is a charge for tenants not located in City Center East for the City Center Board Room.
- There is a charge for non-tenants of the 222 building for Conference Rooms A & B.
- Non-City Center East Tenants fees:
- $75 for half day (3 hours or less)
- $150 for full day (3.5 hours or more)
- There are additional charges for teleconferencing equipment.