Monday – Friday 7:00am -3:30pm
$21 – $23 based on experience
About Pfefferle Management:
Pfefferle Companies, Inc., is Northeast Wisconsin’s largest, full-service property management company. Pfefferle’s services include everything from lease administration and bookkeeping to landscaping and janitorial crews. Because of this diversity, and the company’s focus on promoting from within, Pfefferle Companies offers its employees opportunities for growth and advancement far beyond what standard cleaning companies can offer.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks at managed commercial and residential properties.
- Maintaining and repairing building fixtures such as: lights, locks, windows, doors, flooring, gutters, drains, and grounds, etc.
- Maintenance duties: minor carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repairs to guarantee the facility is properly and safely maintained.
- Maintain building operating systems; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and related systems.
- Be proficient with the tools of the jobs.
- Knowledgeable of how to safely handle tools and equipment when working with electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Follows all safety procedures (monthly safety meetings).
- Work within the expense limits established for the facility.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Responsible for monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors for quality of workmanship and approval of finished products.
- Carry a company provided cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Complete grounds work as directed which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Responsible for alerting the Department or Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or property damage that may have taken place or that may occur.
- Complete payroll time sheets and log sheets and submit to HR and Administrative Assistant by 10 am on Mondays.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all tenants, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Special projects and other responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 + Years of experience with building maintenance, plumbing, electrical, and other building systems or features
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must consent to a background check if offered the position
- Proper phone etiquette
- Customer service
- Communication with team members
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to adapt to the needs of the company
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrate timeliness when working on projects and tasks
- Eager to help out in a team environment
Benefits (Full Time Only):
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid)
- 401(k) with Match