- Meet Our Team
- Job Openings
As accounting and property manager for Pfefferle Management’s Residential Division, Gretchen Davis manages financial information for the entire department. She works with condo managers and the residential accounting assistant on month-end reports, year-end reports and assists with the yearly budget preparation process. As condo manager, she works with the condo associations board on annual meetings, vendor projects, maintenance requests and violation letters, as needed.
Prior to working for Pfefferle Management, Ms. Davis was employed at a nightclub company in Chicago, IL. After 5 years, she moved back to Neenah, WI, where she was born and raised. She also worked for 15 years in the trust tax industry.
Outside of work, Ms. Davis enjoys watching Packer and Badger football games, spending quality time with her daughter, and volunteering at Lambeau Field each season delivering food from the kitchen to the skyboxes. She also likes to read mysteries, American history books, and books about the US constitution.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting from Carthage College
• Treasurer, Tullar Place Condo Association
• Sunday school teacher, St. Paul Lutheran Church, 9 years
• Volunteer, Parent Teacher Organization (PTO), Neenah Elementary Schools
• Volunteer, Girl Athletics in Neenah (GAIN)
• Volunteer, Feeding America
• Volunteer, Feed My Starving Children