- Meet Our Team
- Job Openings
Sandy Draeger joined the residential division of Pfefferle Management in the Central Wisconsin Region in October 2020. In March of 2023, Ms. Draeger was promoted to the position of Property Manager for all of the Central Region’s residential properties. Ms. Draeger is passionate about providing open lines of communication with her tenants, co-workers and outside vendors. She strives for perfection and performs beyond customary expectations.
With a Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, Ms. Draeger is a results-oriented professional with over 10 years of extensive experience specializing in business development and human resources management. Ms. Draeger recently managed and developed the Central WI Region for the world’s largest nonprofit breast cancer organization.
Ms. Draeger possesses a compassionate and sincere disposition, which allows her to understand the needs and expectations of residents and owners, ensuring a positive living environment. She exemplifies strong business acumen and relationship management skills. Her extensive experience in the human resources field has led her to demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
Ms. Draeger thrives in a self-directed work environment and appreciates utilizing her multi-tasking skills, thus making her a perfect fit as the first point of contact in her current role.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management from Upper Iowa University
• Human resources management certificate series from UW of Oshkosh
• Human Resources Business Forum, Wipfli
• Leadership Excellence g2, Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce
• Junior Achievement
• Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce
• K-Tech Charities
• The Women’s Community
• Children’s Miracle Network
• Former Events Chair, Interim Board President, Susan G. Komen