- Meet Our Team
- Job Openings
Peggy Buckman joined the Pfefferle Management team as the Senior Property Accountant in December 2020. Her responsibilities include the accounting functions necessary to manage the many commercial, residential, and condominium association properties for the Central Wisconsin Region of Pfefferle Management. Her specialties include accounts payable, accounts receivable, rent analysis, financial statement compilation, and reporting. Peggy is thrilled to be assigned special projects that challenge her accounting skills. Property owners and tenants are consistently impressed with her willingness to produce results beyond their expectations. Peggy works well in team settings as well as working independently.
Prior to joining the company, Peggy had over 35 years of experience with a variety of manufacturing firms. Her background has centered on accounting and financial operations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Mt. Senario College
- Associate degree with dual majors in accounting and computer programing from North Central Technical College
Achievements and Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant
- Outstanding graduate award, Mt. Senario College
- Treasurer, Student Government Board, North Central Technical College
- Member, Sigma Alpha Lamba Association
- First Place, Accountant of the Year, State of Wisconsin competition
- First Place, Job Application/Interview at national competition