Our WAUSAU Team
Commercial & Residential Team
Director of Property Management Services
In May 2011, Pfefferle Management expanded its management operations by adding Corleen O’Malley as their senior property manager of the Central WI Region. After several years of expanding the region’s portfolio, Ms. O’Malley transitioned into the position of director of property management services. Accompanied by her local team of maintenance technicians, residential service coordinator, and senior property accountant, the Central WI Region has grown from 20,000 square feet (one property) to over 1 million square feet (nearly 30 properties) as a result of consistently delivering services above and beyond client expectations.
By addressing the goals of owners, optimizing income streams, and reducing expenses while maintaining high standards of quality, Ms. O’Malley continues to enhance the integrity of the Pfefferle Management and NAI Pfefferle team of professionals. Being a seasoned veteran of 40 years in nearly all facets of both commercial and residential real estate, Ms. O’Malley remains energized and determined to remain focused on being an innovative leader.
Ms. O’Malley enjoys the versatility of managing and leasing commercial and residential real estate. The best part of versatility is when she is presented with a new challenge and identifies a creative solution to; bring it on.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business management from Mundelein College/Loyola.
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Wisconsin Hospital Engineers Association (WHEA)
- Wausau Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary International
- Board member, Jefferson Street Inn
- Past President, American Legion Auxiliary Unit 10, Wausau
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), Building Owners & Managers Institute International (BOMI)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin
Senior Property Accountant
Peggy Buckman joined the Pfefferle Management team as the Senior Property Accountant in December 2020. Her responsibilities include the accounting functions necessary to manage the many commercial, residential, and condominium association properties for the Central Wisconsin Region of Pfefferle Management. Her specialties include accounts payable, accounts receivable, rent analysis, financial statement compilation, and reporting. Peggy is thrilled to be assigned special projects that challenge her accounting skills. Property owners and tenants are consistently impressed with her willingness to produce results beyond their expectations. Peggy works well in team settings as well as working independently.
Prior to joining the company, Peggy had over 35 years of experience with a variety of manufacturing firms. Her background has centered on accounting and financial operations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Mt. Senario College
- Associate degree with dual majors in accounting and computer programing from North Central Technical College
Achievements and Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant
- Outstanding graduate award, Mt. Senario College
- Treasurer, Student Government Board, North Central Technical College
- Member, Sigma Alpha Lamba Association
- First Place, Accountant of the Year, State of Wisconsin competition
- First Place, Job Application/Interview at national competition
Sandy Draeger joined the residential division of Pfefferle Management in the Central Wisconsin Region in October 2020. In March of 2023, Ms. Draeger was promoted to the position of Property Manager for all of the Central Region’s residential properties. Ms. Draeger is passionate about providing open lines of communication with her tenants, co-workers and outside vendors. She strives for perfection and performs beyond customary expectations.
With a Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, Ms. Draeger is a results-oriented professional with over 10 years of extensive experience specializing in business development and human resources management. Ms. Draeger recently managed and developed the Central WI Region for the world’s largest nonprofit breast cancer organization.
Ms. Draeger possesses a compassionate and sincere disposition, which allows her to understand the needs and expectations of residents and owners, ensuring a positive living environment. She exemplifies strong business acumen and relationship management skills. Her extensive experience in the human resources field has led her to demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
Ms. Draeger thrives in a self-directed work environment and appreciates utilizing her multi-tasking skills, thus making her a perfect fit as the first point of contact in her current role.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management from Upper Iowa University
• Human resources management certificate series from UW of Oshkosh
• Human Resources Business Forum, Wipfli
• Leadership Excellence g2, Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce
• Junior Achievement
• Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce
• K-Tech Charities
• The Women’s Community
• Children’s Miracle Network
• Former Events Chair, Interim Board President, Susan G. Komen
Property Manager/Maintenance Technician
Brandon Skrzypchak joined the Central Wisconsin Region of Pfefferle Management in October 2021. He is the property manager and maintenance technician for the Riverside Place office complex and regularly supports the team with his vast knowledge of building systems and processes. Being an innovative leader, Mr. Skrzypchak has, year after
year, been assigned additional responsibilities during his 15+ year career in property management, managing up to 375,000 square feet of office space.
Mr. Skrzypchak is an enlisted member of the U.S. Armed Forces with 23 years of current service between the WI Army National Guard and the U.S. Army Reserve. He has served as a 63B (Light Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic) and 11B (Infantryman). For the last four years, Mr. Skrzypchak has served as a Safety NCO at a Division Level entity. Through his military service, he has proved his leadership skills, teamwork/building, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities. He holds steadfast to the KISS (Keep it Safe and Simple) motto.
Mr. Skrzypchak strives to improve process efficiencies in mechanical operations, financial, and time management in order to provide benefit to clients and property owners. In his previous employment with the Army, he has had the opportunity to train/ utilize numerous current computer software and leverage them to make daily work more efficient with remote capabilities. Mr. Skrzypchak’s vast experience has provided him with insight to understand the macro points of facility management. He enjoys working the whole spectrum of planning from break/fix to financial management of the property management world and is always looking to attain more knowledge and learn new processes.
- Associate’s Degree in criminal justice from Northcentral Technical College
- Police Recruit School, Northcentral Technical College
- EMT Basic, Northcentral Technical College
- U.S. Army Reserves
- Past president, American Legion Post #469
- Chairman, Marathon Fun Days, sponsored through the American Legion