- Meet Our Team
- Job Openings
In May 2011, Pfefferle Management expanded its management operations by adding Corleen O’Malley as their senior property manager of the Central WI Region. After several years of expanding the region’s portfolio, Ms. O’Malley transitioned into the position of director of property management services. Accompanied by her local team of maintenance technicians, residential service coordinator, and senior property accountant, the Central WI Region has grown from 20,000 square feet (one property) to over 1 million square feet (nearly 30 properties) as a result of consistently delivering services above and beyond client expectations.
By addressing the goals of owners, optimizing income streams, and reducing expenses while maintaining high standards of quality, Ms. O’Malley continues to enhance the integrity of the Pfefferle Management and NAI Pfefferle team of professionals. Being a seasoned veteran of 40 years in nearly all facets of both commercial and residential real estate, Ms. O’Malley remains energized and determined to remain focused on being an innovative leader.
Ms. O’Malley enjoys the versatility of managing and leasing commercial and residential real estate. The best part of versatility is when she is presented with a new challenge and identifies a creative solution to; bring it on.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business management from Mundelein College/Loyola.
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Wisconsin Hospital Engineers Association (WHEA)
- Wausau Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary International
- Board member, Jefferson Street Inn
- Past President, American Legion Auxiliary Unit 10, Wausau
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), Building Owners & Managers Institute International (BOMI)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin