Commercial & Retail Properties
Pfefferle Management ensures proper care of our clients’ assets while taking a hands-on approach to controlling common area maintenance costs. Our professional team provides a variety of management services customized to fit our clients’ specific needs for commercial and retail properties throughout Wisconsin, including industrial properties, vacant land, and foreclosed real estate.
Lease and Revenue Management
- Full-service lease administration
- In-house legal counsel to assist with lease administration
- Monitor and implement lease terms for all tenants
- Management of all common area maintenance expenses
- Year-end common area maintenance reconciliations
- Full service financial reporting including billing and collecting of all sources of revenue
- One number to call for all your facility’s needs
- Access to trained facility technicians 24/7
- Provide tenant service directly through Pfefferle Management
- Implement a proactive tenant relations program
- Schedule on-site property inspections
- Oversee and manage any facilities subcontracted services. (Waste removal, landscaping, snow removal, lighting, pest control, window washing, etc.)
Pfefferle Management utilizes a state-of-the-art web based and mobile property management software that connects all of the processes and people involved in operating a building or portfolio and automates the workfow and information capture for all activities related to tenant service, asset and equipment maintenance, operational risk management and communications.